Top 5 Merge Town! Cheats you must know!
If you’re looking for Merge Town! cheats, tips and tricks, you’re in the right site! We have collected the best Merge Town! cheats that should help you maximize the time you spend tapping, sliding, and expanding. You can use our Merge Town! cheats and tips on all android and ios devices.
- You can earn a double coin bonus by watching ads.
- You can also watch an advert to gain a free building every once in a while.
- Buildings will earn you money while you’re away from the game, so make sure there is a home (regardless of size, but preferably high level ones) on every plot of your map before you leave. Every house will be collecting coins that you can use to buy more buildings when you return.
- Tap like crazy on the box when you can. That’s the path to unlocking a box faster, even if it is quite repetitive. Ideally, do this until you run out of land, then spend some time combining buildings and repeating the process.
- Leveling up is a matter of merging a sufficient number of houses. For instance, merging two level one houses gets you one experience point, while merging two level two houses gets you two and so on.
Merge, build, and develop your very own towns with Merge Town!
Ever wanted to be Mayor? Ever wanted to run a town, develop the land, and see a metropolis grow? Well, look no further than Merge Town!, the newest title from Gram Games. The concept of the game is simple – you have a plot of land, and it’s your job to turn it into a town. Every so often, you’ll be gifted with a house. Each house can be merged with other houses of the same variety to form a bigger home. Every house built on the land will earn you money – the bigger the home, the more you will earn. The more you earn, the more houses you can purchase, and the more you can push the clock to develop faster. Use your spoils to discover new homes, and to expand into all new towns.
You have a singular goal: make your towns the best they can be. The bar at the top of the screen measures development – Merge buildings to earn XP and level up. Higher levels will unlock more space in your plot for you to develop, which will only allow you to develop your town to even further greatness. Once you develop into new towns, keep an eye on all your land, ensuring that you’re merging and developing to your full potential.