Need more coins in Toon Blast? Check out our cheat guide for getting lives, coins and more on Toon Blast.
Are you looking for Toon Blast Cheats? With our Toon Blast you can get unlimited coins and lives for free without downloading anything. From the creators of Toy Blast comes the ultimate puzzle game with unique gameplay and endless fun! In this article you will find out how to generate unlimited coins and lives on Toon Blast.
Toon Blast, by Peak Games, is not a particularly remarkable game — and that’s exactly what makes it special. It’s a match-two puzzle game (cranking the difficulty level down a notch from the traditional match-three) set in an exuberant cartoon world. This world is peppered with a friendly bear, rubber ducks fashioned to look as cool as cucumbers and a wolf that looks more like a cuddly toy brought to life than any sort of threat.
Latest Toon Blast Cheats
Get the latest Toon Blast cheats only on OriginHAX site. Our Toon Blast cheats works on all android and ios devices. You don’t need to download any mod or hack for Toon Blast. Root is not required to use our Toon Blast cheats. So what are you waiting for? On OriginHAX you can find the best Toon Blast cheats, tips, tricks and hacks.
How To Get More Lives for Toon Blast
When you first start playing Toon Blast you are given 5 lives. As long as you beat a level, you won’t lose a life, but if fail to beat it, one life is taken away. The game is addictive so some might be tempted to use some kind of phone cheat or hack to get unlimited lives. However, we’ve found there are actually several legitimate ways to get more lives in the game so you can keep playing.
- Join a Team – Teams become available as soon as you reach level 20 and are one of the best ways to get more lives on a regular basis. Once you reach level 20, go to the tab with the team icon and try to join one that has a lot of members (15 or more) in it already. Once you’ve joined a team, you can put in a request for lives by tapping the “Ask Lives” button in the chat. This will allow team members to give you up to five lives every four hours. If you are part of an active team, getting team members to give lives shouldn’t be hard because they earn coins for doing so. Also, be sure to help any teammate requesting lives so you can earn coins too.
- Use Coins – 10 Coins can be used to refill lives to five. Coins can be bought but they are also earned in the game. Here are a few ways to get some coins for buying more lives:
- Give lives to teammates – you are rewarded one coin for every heart you give to a teammate.
- Open a Toon Chest – these are earned every 10 levels you pass.
- Open a Star Chest – you get a Star Chest after earning 20 stars on levels played. In the Star Chest is a complete fill up for your lives along with some other goodies. You can earn 1-3 stars on each level passed depending on what you score is at the end of it.
- Wait A Little While – a new life is given every 20 minutes so if you’re depleted maybe give it a rest for an hour and come back for more.