What are the best Golf Clash Cheats and tips?
This page collects the very best Golf Clash cheats, tips, tricks, secrets, and other things that Golf Clash doesn’t tell you. For those who don’t know, Golf Clash is a free to play arcade sports game from Playdemic. It has you playing against random players around the world, or playing against your Facebook friends, in a bid to be the best golfer out there. It’s immensely simple to pick up and play, but there’s also a fair few tricks for you to learn along the way. Stop searching for Golf Clash hacks because 99% of them don’t work. You can use our Gold Clash cheats, tips and tricks on your android or iphone device.
Golf Clash Tricks for Android and iPhone
- Don’t be afraid to move the target away from where the game automatically places it. It’s not always got your best intentions at heart.
- Timing is key in Golf Clash. Particularly when you’re starting, you’re going to be tempted to pull the ball back as far as possible, before unleashing it. Too much power can be as bad a thing as not using enough.
- Pull the ball back and look at the target circle. Are all the lines matching up and the blue of the circle looks perfect? You’re good to go.
- When you’re ready to take the shot, be prepared to release your finger just as the arrow hits the ‘perfect’ line. Worst case, you’ll get a ‘great’ hit but sometimes, you’ll nail it just right.
- You can add spin to the ball if you want. Learn when the best scenario is to do this. Oftentimes, you can leave it alone, but sometimes, you’re going to want to tweak its trajectory.
- Putting can be a little tricky. You have to line up the ghost line just right in order to make the shot. It’s very easy to curve the ball which is no use to anyone.
- Similarly, power is a big deal here. You can overshoot if you use too much. Keep an eye on the game when it warns ‘too much power’ and correct things accordingly.
- Upgrading your clubs is pivotal to succeeding, especially in later tournaments.
- Open chests as soon as you get them. They can take a while to unlock and it’s just wasted time if you don’t put them forward.
- Every time you unlock a chest, you earn some tickets towards certain clubs or balls. Keep an eye on when you’ve earned enough to perform an upgrade then dive into your equipment. Make sure to upgrade your favorite clubs first as it can get expensive.
- If you’re low on money – focus on upgrading your driver and putter. They’re the two you’re going to use most of all.
- Balls offer special skills such as Sidespin or Wind Resistance. They’re not permanent items, meaning they’re one shot only deals. Use them only when you think they’re going to make a pivotal difference during a match.
- As soon as you complete the achievements available to you, you’ll earn gems which can be used towards so many good things along the way.
- If you connect through Facebook you will get a free Platinum chest.
- Pin chest unlocks after 8 successful putts and it gives you plenty of useful cards for nothing more than doing what you were going to do anyhow.
Stay tuned for more Golf Clash cheats.